Monday, July 17, 2006

I have seen Amir's Chin Peng film. Have you ?


I have watched the full edition of the recently released (in Singapore and distributed all over the world) VCD of Amir Muhammad's Lelaki Komunis 'Terakhir' outside the sovereignty of the man-made Tempurung Zam-Zam. My friends and I had good laugh and deep thoughts over some scenes after the one-and-a-half hour session.

There is no violence, sex or vulgar languages. I certify it fit for family (including children) viewing for people who live outside - permanently or temporarily - Malaysia.

I shall share some of my reflections and reviews of it in this blog or elsewhere macam biasa-lah when I am freer. I have just re-entered the Half-Past-Six Realm two hours ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Wong Wing-On said...

You should demand the government to lift the ban, not asking me to put it online.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home