Monday, October 02, 2006

KeADILan's public forum on "marginalisation"

Last night, my lawyer friend and kaki in the USJ neighbourhood, Teng Chang Khim (left) who is a DAP's State Assemblyman told me that he is going to speak on the very hot issue of "marginalisation" - raised by Uncle Harry and his Malaysian supporters and critics - at the KL-Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall on 5 October (Thursday) at 8.00p.m.

The forum is organised by KeADILan whose information chief Tian Chua (left), who is also my friend, is to speak on the same panel with Teng. I think Malaysians should attend the forum to hear what these two educated friends of mine have to say. Like me, both of them are the 40 somethings who went through the national education system and NEP, read Malay and still command Chinese.

Public fora with the same theme will also be held in Malacca (8 October), Johore (9 October), Negeri Sembilan (12 October) and Perak (13 October).

For more details, please contact Ms. Ginie Lim via 03-40440063.

I will be there on 5 October at the KL-Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall but I must excuse myself for the subsequent fora in other states because from 8 to 15 October, I will be in China's Guangzhou at the official invitation of the Sun Yat-Sen University as a Visiting Scholar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home