Monday, March 03, 2008

Belly set aflame again for our nation' s future

In the public speech delivered in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and also a few words in Tamil on the kaki lima of Restoran Lai Fatt Seafood in Batang Berjuntai, I pointed out that Malaysia has indeed arrived at a crossroad in its 50-year history where the choice is between progress and regression in the country's moral order, judicial integrity, socio-economic justice and societal security. From the very supportive and encouraging response of the audience, it seems to me that the skills of my public speaking, always guided by Paulo Freire's Pedagogy of the Oppressed, still boleh pakai lagi in spite of a 13-year leave from active politics. There is, to be very sure, still a litte fire in my belly.

Tian Chua still awaits Si Pin for public debate

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

keen to jump into politics ful time again? you will be an asset to the opposition, I am sure.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home