Friday, March 07, 2008

Speaking on DAP platform tonight for Hannah

At the kind invitation of DAP's campaign machinery for the Selangor's State Assembly constituency of Subang Jaya (N.31), I will be speaking in solidarity with Hannah Yeoh Tseow Suan tonight at 9.00 pm at the padang of PJS9 Sunway. My wife and I are voters in the constituency but we have certainly not forgotten the many 'strangers' who poured in from all over the Kinta Valley to assist in my campaign in 1990 and to ensure my election as the DAP's Kampar MP at the age of only 28.

Oppose BN leaders' politics of family fiefdoms

1 Comments:

Blogger Aidi Rahimi Ibrahim said...

May the best win. We need Peace!
Hopefully we will not become
Talibanese or Communist.
Democracy forever.
Malaysia Forever!
Good luck to everybody.
Peace! God save the King.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home