Thursday, July 24, 2008

My primary school classmate & buddy marries

Finally, a primary school classmate of mine and American graduate JP Cheah, 46, is going to marry a lucky woman. At the invitation of him and his beloved family, I am going back to Ipoh on Saturday to attend the Yam Seng wedding dinner. His father has also asked me to be the toast master. The occasion will provide an opportunity for reunion of boys of Sam Tet Primary School's Standard One Class F of Year 1969. The last time I went back to Ipoh was about three weeks ago when I joined my mother and other siblings to bid farewell to my 24-year old niece and Australia-trained pharmacist Valerie who was preparing to emigrate to Down Under for good. Valerie is already living there now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monsterball said...

Wah, a matured wedding , ah...Congratulations to the bride and bridegroom.

I know one or two people who had become grandfathers at that age...one married at age 24, and his daughter married and gave birth at age 22.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home