Thursday, February 23, 2006

I bought a copy of NST this morning


This morning, I bought a copy of the New Straits Times although I know I can still be very well informed without reading it. I also called up some personal friends working for the newspaper early this morning although we often disagree with one another very passionately. We are now all adults who know the difference between what is petty personal grouses and larger public interest. Adults should not be mixed them - and mess more things up in the process of unintended chain reactions- in the name of 'justice' because the ultimate winners in the tit-for-tat mess are Zams (it's plural, not singular). I really don't think we need first to read The Earth Is Flat to understand the minds of ZAMs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

Dynamite logic! I think a lot like you. I am looking for a mentor in the arts of logical verse. Visit my blog, please read at least several posts to get a taste of what it is about.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home