Saturday, May 27, 2006

Root cause of Malaysia's " half-past-sixness "

A: Who told you the space (right) is a painting showing a river flowing into the sea and the sky is blue with a seven-colour rainbow?

B: I have read about it for many days already in Berida Halian and my neighbours who watch local TV news also confirm what I know from Berida Halian. Some YBs have also said they like this oil painting very much.

A: Did the YBs tell you that ?

B: No. It is reported in Berida Halian and local TV news.

A: YBs, why did you say you like this 'oil painting very much' ?

YBs: Didn't the media say the people like its colourful portrayal of nature very much?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Malaysian. said...

Ha! Ha! sarcastic James, sarcastic. Pity the Berita Harian folks won't be reading this though.

7:16 PM  
Blogger James Wong Wing-On said...

I think they are reading it everyday but don't admit it only. Love Face-mah. I have some goods friends in BH, both top and bottom too who keep me informed. Ini biasalah.

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home