Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mandarin-speaking Rudd to be new Aussie PM

Very warm congratulation to my old and new friends of the Australian Labor Party (ALP) who have finally made it back to federal power and also to Mr. Kevin Rudd who is going to be the new Australian PM. The first time I witnessed ALP returning to power after many years of being in the political wilderness was in 1983 when I was a first-year undergraduate of Monash University in Melborne where I also served as a leafleteering volunteer for ALP in the principal campus itself and the adjacent Clayton area, especially along Wellington Road where I shared a unit of a very cheap apartment with friends of both sexes.

Facts & figures of Australia' s general election

Rudd' s Mandarin impresses Chinese president

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home