Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jesus always sided with poor & downtrodden

After reading the report about the Christmas debate between Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his Western critics upon Jesus' political inclination, Xiao Qing asked me ths morning who is right and I told her that I reserve my opinion on this current and specific issue. But, as I also told her, if we have read and studied the Gospel with a heart, it becomes abundantly clear to us that Jesus always sided with the poor and downtrodden. It is also my firm belief that Christ would not have approved any state-backed 'free trade' of opiate and slaves.

Jesus' birth celebrated in peace across China

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy Furco said...

He did indeed. However He loves all men the same.

So many times we forget that God is no respector of persons.

Jesus shed His Blood for the wealthy just as much as the poor.

God Bless you brother..

Jesus Is LORD.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home