Monday, November 28, 2005

Where to buy those communist memoirs?

Before I proceed further, I think I have to answer the many emails sent to me which ask essentially one questions: where to buy the memoirs and other books written by CPM chairman Abdullah C.D. and central committee members Rashid Maidin, Suriani Abdullah and Abu Samah, which I have mentioned in this blog?

The answer is simple. Go to http://www.kinibooks.com and order them online.

Or, you can contact my publisher friend Mr. Chong Ton Sin through Tel: 03-7957-8342 / 43 or HP: 016-3797231

Don't forget to buy a copy of my book From Pacific War to Merdeka (Kuala Lumpur, SIRD, 2005) too.

The manuscript was read by USM's Professor Cheah Boon Kheng and the book was recommended by Monash University's Honorary Research Fellow Leon Comber to Singapore's academics and school teachers as well as war veterans from Singapore, Britain Australia and China at an international conference in Singapore last September to commemorate the 60th Anniversary of the End of the Pacific War. I was there too as a panel speaker.

Bersama-sama kita menegakkan kebenaran. Selamat Membaca.




0 Comments:

<< Home