Sunday, February 12, 2006

Exploring a theological question

Dear Mo,

Let me answer your question now.

What if my God is " insulted " ?

My answer is clear and unapologetic: I believe my God is so self-confident, great and perfect that He cannot be insulted by any mortal human beings as well as His other creatures on earth even if they intend to do so and I trust He is so powerful and wise that, even if He really feels insulted, He alone knows best how - and when and where - to deal with those who insult Him. Moreover, I believe He is also merciful and forgiving enough not to punish any real (according to His own judgement which mortal human beings may not fully comprehend) offenders who have already said sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice C said...

ya...God will only feel great sympathy for those who try to "insult" Him!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home