Thursday, March 06, 2008

Nurul Izzah now a trilingual voice for M' sians

Last evening at about 4.30 p.m., I received a telephone call from old friend Karen Goh, who is a campaign manager for PKR's Nurul Izzah in the parliamentary constituency of Lembah Pantai (P.121), asking me if I could deliver a Cantonese ceremah at the children's playground in Taman Tan Yew Lai. I agreed and when I reached there, I met Nurul Izzah (second from right) and her dear husband Raja Ahmad Shahril Iskandar (second from left) as well as another old friend and DAP MP for Cheras Tan Kok Wai (left). Later, I fired off a 30-minute speech in Cantonese and Bahasa Malaysia saying, in essence, that people of all races must now present a multi-ethnic united front to stop the BN rots and that the now trilingual (Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin as well as English) Nurul is their better choice as a lidah rakyat in Parliament.

1 Comments:

Blogger kellyblack said...

Does Nurul Izzah speak Mandarin? I didn't know that.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home