Monday, April 03, 2006

Lesmis' coming back ...


It is certainly a good news for fans like me although I don't have the money to travel to London or New York to see it. As I said earlier in this blog, I am always passionately in love with Lesmis.

I keep Lesmis' CDs and VCDs, one of which was actually brought back from London some 15 years ago by a sister of mine who lived there for a while to complete her postgraduate courses. I myself have never been to London (for there are always more pressing spending priorities and also for the fact that I did not establish the correct quanxi while I was in active politics) although I have always been dreaming of visiting the great metropolitan city ever since I began to read children's editions of Charles Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities and Oliver Twist in primary school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home