Friday, June 01, 2007

Cow : Camel, I respect you as a camel ... could you do likewise and respect me as a cow and call me a cow ?

Camel : No, you are a camel ...

Cow : Why do you still defy reality ? Can't you see and hear that I am a cow ?

Camel : As I said before, I just want to believe that you are a camel ...

Cow : You can't unilaterally choose to believe what you want to believe by defying facts and realities before your eyes and ears ... I am a cow and I am proud of being a cow ... moreover, I have publicly proclaimed to the world that I am a cow and the whole world at large also calls me a cow ...

Camel : I certainly can believe what I want to believe because I have the power !

Cow : You mean power can - and should - supercede facts, realities, reason and common sense ?!

Camel : Why not ?

Cow : So, what if lion and tiger with more powers come to call you a chicken and do exactly to you what you have been saying and doing to me ?

4 Comments:

Blogger Monsterball said...

Hehehehe...I'm a cat.

8:34 PM  
Blogger James Wong Wing-On said...

No, you are a dog because I want to believe that you are a dog. hehehe-

9:10 PM  
Blogger blackbook said...

Kawan-kawan-I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation. No need to argue, lah. Yes, James and I are doggies. I'm the dog leader. Why don't we let our game panel decide, lah? We as dog rulers do not interfere in the doggie panel's decision.

11:59 AM  
Blogger lee hock said...

what matters most is how we see ourselves.

cheers

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home