Saturday, April 19, 2008

Essential guides to political system of Britain

Besides Sir T. Erskine May's Parliamentary Practice, there is also in my own personal collection the 1990 reprint of the Fifth Edition of The British Constitution and Politics ( London, MacMillion, 1982 ). I bought the 579-page book for personal self-improvement in a small old bookshop University Book Store (M) Sdn. Bhd. at the first floor of Lee Wah Bank Building in PJ's New Town Centre in 1992 when there were still no giant outlets like Kinokuniya or Borders in Malaysia yet.

Basic introduction to politics in United States

1 Comments:

Blogger Monsterball said...

Nice evening shot of the British Parliament you posted there.

Reminds me of the sunset dinner cruise on the Thames with my wife two years ago - I was in London on a working trip, and it was our wedding anniversary, so it was very meaningful.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home