Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kit Siang requires world-class transformation

As I told the online Chinese-language Merdeka Review yesterday in an interview with sharper language that, while I acknowledge that there was indeed a pocket of people in the Kinta Valley and Ipoh who held reservations over a PAS MB, and that Kit Siang was just expressing their anxiety, I also maintain my post-1995 argument that Kit Siang really needs to be re-conditioned from being a nomadic conquerer on the horseback to a settled statesman with an establishment. He must now believe that he is a winner and Dr. Lim Keng Yaik, a loser. By the way, when I called my dear mother in Ipoh just now to ask her what she feels about the situation there, she said everything is normal and she also would like me to convey her congratulations to Kit Siang and Guan Eng for all the injustices against them have now been rectified. She also reminded me to go back in April for the Qingming Festival.

PAS' Dr. Siti Mariah won Muslim-minority seat

1 Comments:

Blogger Monsterball said...

Realistically, he is too old to change.
I respect the contributions he made keeping DAP together all those years in the wilderness, including in Camp Kamunting.

But its time for hime to enjoy his retirement, just as I think its time for Pak Lah to enjoy the Australian retirement he loves so much...

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home